Gook Nuke em Gook Nuke em

So that whole Canadian saying "eh" in every sentence stereotype is still going, isn't it? Whatever, I guess the animation was alright.

Spyro Does A Thing Spyro Does A Thing

Everything about this is great! The animation was amazing, the voice acting was great, and it actually felt like I was watching a cartoon on TV, what with all the sound effects and such. Great animation!

Game Grumps: Jon's Rage Game Grumps: Jon's Rage

This is nice.

Naya's Quest Naya's Quest

What a brilliant game! The puzzles are pretty tough, the music is great, and I like how the ending kind of leaves the player to think about what is actually being sought after. Great work!

Sole Gunner: Mini (DEMO) Sole Gunner: Mini (DEMO)

This game is pretty neat! You managed to make this seem very much like a real Gameboy game (minus the noise channel in the music), and the gameplay is really fun! My only complaint is that I couldn't really control it very well. I'd much prefer if S was to fire and A was to jump. Other than that, awesome job! I can't wait to see the finished product.

SinclairStrange responds:

Aye, the music was literately thrown together in about ten minutes so excuse the quality of it. I've just added in a swap feature in now, so you can swap around fire and shoot if you wish :)
Glad you enjoyed it! :)

Give Up Give Up

These kinds of games are done FAR too much these days. And I don't even feel like this one was done right. The difficulty for this game is way less than it makes itself out to have. I mean, it's kind of hard at some times, but never hard enough to want to give up. And it doesn't help that sometimes obstacles are blocked by other obstacles. I'm pretty sure it was floor 37 that almost all the danger was blocked by invisible walls. Plus, the ending was kind of disappointing.

Horizon EP Horizon EP

Your music reminds me of the soundtrack to Edge. I love it!

-Hexagon Force- -Hexagon Force-

This is amazing! Video game and 80's is one awesome blend, and it makes this song one of my favourites from you.

PICE - Vega (Preview) PICE - Vega (Preview)

Why are you so good? I think you may be my favourite composer on this site. Which program do you use to make your music?

Andersson187 responds:

Thank you! I'm flattered! I use FL Studio 10 and a bunch of different plug-ins for it. "Plogue Chipsounds" for example!

Teehee Teehee

It looks pretty good, but you should try making the legs a bit longer.

Magmar Magmar

I've got to say, that was a pretty good troll. :D

LegolaSS responds:

Looks more like a magmar then a troll. :I