Horizon EP Horizon EP

Your music reminds me of the soundtrack to Edge. I love it!

-Hexagon Force- -Hexagon Force-

This is amazing! Video game and 80's is one awesome blend, and it makes this song one of my favourites from you.

PICE - Vega (Preview) PICE - Vega (Preview)

Why are you so good? I think you may be my favourite composer on this site. Which program do you use to make your music?

Andersson187 responds:

Thank you! I'm flattered! I use FL Studio 10 and a bunch of different plug-ins for it. "Plogue Chipsounds" for example!

Outer Space Is A Mystery Outer Space Is A Mystery

Space is one of my favourite themes for anything... It is a very mysterious place, isn't it?

Galaxies Collide (Original Mix Galaxies Collide (Original Mix

Fantastic! I'd really like to know which program you use to make your music.

Andersson187 responds:

FL Studio 10. Glad you like the song man!

I Remember Her (8-Bit) I Remember Her (8-Bit)

Oh my god... This is outstanding! This song almost made me tear up for some reason. Listening to it, I feel the sadness of letting someone go, saying goodbye... I don't know. It's very well-done and very emotional.

Andersson187 responds:

Wow man, thanks! I'm sorry if i made you a little sad!

Steam's Wonderful Contraptions Steam's Wonderful Contraptions

A lot of your songs really do remind me of Paper Mario. This one is really great. Seriously though. I might come to you in a couple years.

steampianist responds:

Its so weird. I never even played paper mario that much haha and thanks for listening and ill be waiting. I think hehehe

Random Anime Intro 2(inst) Random Anime Intro 2(inst)

I really don't understand why you don't make more of your own music when you're so good at it. Even hearing a remix done by ear from you would be awesome. Seriously though, I'd consider it. Great job.

Mega Man 8-Tengu Man Mega Man 8-Tengu Man

So beautiful! :D

cmperry1984 responds:

thanks

Mega Man 6-Mr. X Stage Mega Man 6-Mr. X Stage

Oh my god. This is one of the most beautiful remixes I've heard from you. I love it. :D

cmperry1984 responds: