Naya's Quest Naya's Quest

What a brilliant game! The puzzles are pretty tough, the music is great, and I like how the ending kind of leaves the player to think about what is actually being sought after. Great work!

Sole Gunner: Mini (DEMO) Sole Gunner: Mini (DEMO)

This game is pretty neat! You managed to make this seem very much like a real Gameboy game (minus the noise channel in the music), and the gameplay is really fun! My only complaint is that I couldn't really control it very well. I'd much prefer if S was to fire and A was to jump. Other than that, awesome job! I can't wait to see the finished product.

SinclairStrange responds:

Aye, the music was literately thrown together in about ten minutes so excuse the quality of it. I've just added in a swap feature in now, so you can swap around fire and shoot if you wish :)
Glad you enjoyed it! :)

Give Up Give Up

These kinds of games are done FAR too much these days. And I don't even feel like this one was done right. The difficulty for this game is way less than it makes itself out to have. I mean, it's kind of hard at some times, but never hard enough to want to give up. And it doesn't help that sometimes obstacles are blocked by other obstacles. I'm pretty sure it was floor 37 that almost all the danger was blocked by invisible walls. Plus, the ending was kind of disappointing.

Traal Traal

This was a very neat game! A bit short, but it has an interesting concept and it's kind of unsettling. I love it!

Red Rogue Red Rogue

I really like this game, but when you choose multiplayer, things get really screwy.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Best game i've seen in a long while.

Flightless Flightless

I really enjoyed this game! Can't wait until the full version comes out!

Jelly Escape Jelly Escape

This game is great! Although, the lighting bolts are a bit easy to get. As in, you can just go along completing the level and easily grab them along the way. But I love the gameplay, story, music, and unlockables. Great game!

/ ESCAPE \ / ESCAPE \

This game is hard! Although it would've been nice with more obstacles. 4.5/5

Super SOPA Bros. Super SOPA Bros.

Awesome game! Very good representation of SOPA.