Gook Nuke em Gook Nuke em

So that whole Canadian saying "eh" in every sentence stereotype is still going, isn't it? Whatever, I guess the animation was alright.

Spyro Does A Thing Spyro Does A Thing

Everything about this is great! The animation was amazing, the voice acting was great, and it actually felt like I was watching a cartoon on TV, what with all the sound effects and such. Great animation!

Game Grumps: Jon's Rage Game Grumps: Jon's Rage

This is nice.

Meanwhile, at Adobe Meanwhile, at Adobe

Do you use a Bamboo tablet?

Pi Ain't Yella' Pi Ain't Yella'

Oh god, that face is scary. O.o

DayZ Basically DayZ Basically

Yup, that's pretty much what DayZ is. You log in and die. Anyway, the animation was pretty good, and I love the art style, but I think the voice acting needed some work. Either way, awesome and accurate animation.

WooleyWorld responds:

Everyone's got their preferences. :p

Game Grumps - Raging Arin Game Grumps - Raging Arin

Hilarious the way you animated it. Altough the animation itself could've been better, I had a great time watching it, Also, to Rsrdaman, this isn't a meme at all. It's an animation based off the Game Grumps gaming series. Ya fuckhead.

JigglyPuff's Rage JigglyPuff's Rage

Oh. OH. Das creepy.

4 Swords Misadventures 8 4 Swords Misadventures 8

Wow, I can't believe this is actually real. I used to watch all of your older ones from 1 to 7, and now this one is finally out. It's just as good as always, and really funny. I can't wait to see 9 and 10, and I hope these ones are easier for you to make. Keep being awesome, Hadoukendude.

A Keaton's Tale A Keaton's Tale

I really enjoyed this animation. You don't often see many serious video game animations on Newgrounds on these days, and it's nice to see one. I really like the whole concept of the story and the theory behind some of the stories in the game. While the animation could've been better, and the sound was a bit off sometimes, this was a really solid animation. I look forward to seeing more of this kind of thing.